HELLO, IT'S A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU HERE. HEHEHEH ^_^

Thursday 25 August 2011

The Story of Stranded in New Atmosphere Called "College?????"

College Life iss Complex but Fun
Yoohoo. I'm back. Hahahahaha. It almost long long long long time I didn't touch this blog /actually just 6 days hohoho\. This month is very busy, you know I'll be a freshman in the college. It's suck but fun. LoL
Suddenly I wanna write about how I can be stranded on this major *Medical Laboratory Science or Medical Technologist*. Actually, I have no idea about why my destiny can bring me to this major and from where this story will begin?
Ok, we start from where I know this major. I know this 'not known' major from my highschool friend and my sister-in-law (but not yet to be truly sister-in-law. haha) I guess. It occurs in a few months ago, when I was still holds the status of highschool students |ah, I really miss all the moments in highschool =_=;|
In the last year all of my friends was very busy and dizzy to prepare national graduation test, national university test or private university test, school final exam, practice exam |oh, there's so many exams and tests| and graduation of course. On that moment I still confused about Where I'll bring my life? What will I do after graduation? and What will I be in the future? that's so complex and I almost cannot find the right answer. On my mind I'm just thinking that I wanna be a doctor *like dr OZ. hehehe :p* but as you know to be doctor is really hard and big responsibility, but I still keep my fingers crossed.
On the midst of confusion, my friend asked me to enroll in polytechnic of health bandung. At first I wasn't too interested to join it, but I tried to find more information about that polytechnic. But suddenly my mother was very excited and asked me to enroll that polytechnic. because I'm a calm person and easy going person. 'heheheh' so I'm willing to follow my mother's wishes.
Finally I signed up through the achievement programs, but unfortunatelly I failed. Someone said that people who pass the achievement programs didn't come from big cities but from small cities that's why I and my friends were failed. {oh, so pathetic}.
Time passes very quickly, eventually I have graduated with not really good score *hahahaha, but *I'm not cheating on the test* and confusion still hit me because for the second time I failed again *failed on achievement programs in university not polytechnic*. "Oh no, my spirit is getting lower and I don't know what I have to do" that sentence always surrounds my mind. but I can't desperate and give up to change my destiny so I signed up to national university tests and polytechnic tests and I pass on both of the tests. >yippy yippy yo< but being doctor still failed "OH NO!!!" on national university I graduated in english literature major in Islamic state University Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung. Actually, I enroll in 3 different majors that is Medicine, Dentistry and English Literature but the 1st and the 2nd choices were failed  "again and again and again". #I'm very bored with failed word!!#. Then, in polytechnic I success to pass the tests and will be a freshman in Medical Technologist Faculty. Honestly when I took the tests in polytechnic, my condition isn't healthy. asthma flared up, so I'm really entrust this matter to God, and finally I didn't fail again >LOL~LOL~LOL<
After this good result, am I still confused? the answer is definitely yes. I'm confused about which one would I choose. My father said that I have to choose english literature but my mother said that I have to choose medical technologist. Honestly, if  the distance of both places nearby I'll choose both of the majors but unfortunately it's far. Finally, I decided to meditate for a moment in the dark and spooky cave ^LOL just kidding^, I hope I get enlightenment from God. and ....................................................................... after a few days I have decided to choose medical technologist {I'm sorry dad, I can't granted your wish, but I'll be success in MT, I hope. Amen}.
Now, I almost officially to be a student in college. I hope I could find many kind friends and nice seniors, also wonderful lecturers. Beside that, I hope I could be success, 2 years later study abroad, I could make my parent always happy, and I could make all my dreams come true. Amen


Welcome to the New World, cool girl!!!! ohohohohohoho

4 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha,

    your story remind me about two year ago. I felt the same feel, even worse than you. But then (now) I'm very grateful to be exist here.
    Keep your dream high, keep your spirit fiery, although some condition won't make you comfort(everyone felt it, included me). But remember, you have a passion, distinct passion, so don't waste it in this college(because I feel the same).

    Throw away every bad aura in this campus. You know you're different

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm different and cool of course
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha,, Yaaa.안녕하세요 Fitri. you're different. and now you have many friend in Super Sunday 1, allright :D --> Pasti Pas!!
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 안녕하세요, 언니. 어떻게 지내세요? ㅋㅋㅋ it has been long time I didn't open this blog. hahaha I don't really have many friends. I'm just trying to socialize with them in super sunday 1. I though that our class is not blending yet and sometimes I feel very bored when I was studying there. I'm sorry, I hope it could change soon

      Delete