HELLO, IT'S A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU HERE. HEHEHEH ^_^

Tuesday 9 August 2011

The 1st and 2nd Day in the Introduction of University Life

This year I'll be a freshman at university (actually polytechnic). I've guessed that it'll be bored and my guess was absolutely right (damn).


Yesterday, 8th and 9th of August I've join an event in my university. The seniors said it is introduction of university life. On the 1st day, the event is 60% interesting, I guess. All of the people in that university are still friendly, still smiling, having fun, and I'm a bit like that, hahaha. The event is started at 8.00am, but I think it's a few minute late. There was not significant memories and experience on the 1st day, just simple event but calm day.

And the bad day has came on the 2nd day. The seniors who are on duty to supervise our behaviour has came. Their expression is very bad, so many contempt smile. But I know they're just pretending (I hope is true). When they sabotage the class, all of my friend became so numb. After the inspection, we were seperated into several groups. I became part of toxicology group and my name changed to Digoxin."Digoxin is widely used in the treatment of various heart conditions, namely atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter and sometimes heart failure that cannot be controlled by other medication." source : wikipedia


And after that, they gave us really really really many duties, and the duties aren't uncountable. 'zzzz'. beside that, they read all duties with the speed of 17896 km/h, so fast and make my ears and my brain ready to explode.


This is just the beginning, how about the execution day? I don't know. I must wait for the day of execution on 5th-10th september. Wish me luck~ Amen

2 comments: